Forms of payment
Payment by credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard)
Payment is made directly on the payment gateway website through a secure server (SSL) to ensure maximum security in the transmission of your data. In order to increase security in purchases made through our store, we only accept payments with secure cards in which your identity as the card holder is authenticated according to the method established by your bank (PIN, SMS, personal code,...).
Payment by bank transfer
Our bank details:
Training Schemes, S.L.
Current account number ES82 0019 0160 1640 1002 3582 receiving bank "Deutsche Bank
Payment with Paypal
Buy first, pay later
Shop online as you have been doing all your life: pay when you have the order, check it out and be convinced.
- You have up to 7 days after sending the order to make payment by credit or debit card, transfer or deposit. And we also offer you the option to pay in 3 or 6 months
- This service offered by SeQura has no additional cost
- At the time of purchase you do not have to leave your bank details
- SeQura will inform you of the terms and methods of payment via email and SMS
- Once you have purchased with SeQura, if you save your card details you will never have to re-enter your payment details on your purchases.
Choose to divide the amount of your order 3, 6 or 12 monthly payments, at the time of purchase
- Only one fixed cost per month (varies according to the amount of the order). No interest, TIN 0%. No hidden costs
- Instantly and without paperwork. Only with your DNI or NIE, your mobile and your card. The first card payment is made at the time of purchase, and the rest is automated according to the monthly payments you have chosen
- You can change the payment plan or pay in full at any time without additional costs. And you can also choose or change the day of the month you want to pay
- SeQura will inform you at all times via email and SMS
- This is a service provided by SeQura, which gives you the option of saving your card details so that you do not have to re-enter your payment details when making purchases